Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tuesday

New item listed today: Purple wiggle fish earrings.

I was hoping to make more of the black or white ones, because people liked those, but purple was all they had left. There was also one green and one bronze, so I made some bookmarks, which won't be up until tomorrow. Preview:


Let's see, what else...

I made some treasuries:

Coffee, Tea, or Me? (Maybe I should have added one of my self portraits to that!)
Corning Ware! - Who doesn't love Corning Ware???

And I was featured in some treasuries:

I won't eat any cereal that doesn't turn the milk purple
Bones and Skeletons and Crossbones... OH MY!
Very Cool Things from Team Undead
Team Undead Artists
Ghoulie Jewelry (Also Team Undead)

Team Undead is small and not very active, so I probably end up in all the treasuries that come out of there. Consider joining if you're into, you know, undead stuff!

Team Undead

No comments:

Post a Comment