Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Book updates

Kitty's Big Trouble

This is the latest book I finished. It's #9 in the Kitty Norville, or "Kitty the Werewolf" series. I think it's the best one so far. I really liked the new characters.



7 Days in the Art World

This is the book I'm reading now. It's really excellent so far. It's an ethnography of the art world, although it's not like real academic anthropology; it's much more light reading.




Lord of the Dead


This is the last book I read before the Kitty one. Honestly, I didn't like it except for the Byron/Shelley almost-slash. I found it to be slow.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if doing it this way inconveniences you - I'm still in the learning process when it comes to networking. But would you be interested in honestly reviewing my newly published YA urban fantasy novel in exchange for a free electronic copy and pimpage of your Etsy shop and/or blog on my blog? I'm ThatSingularAnomaly on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete